Just in case you did not know, you can get your Coleman RoadTrip LXE Grill in 7 different colors. In addition to red, the grill now comes in blue, green, purple, orange, dark gray and maroon. Match your favorite sports team, your vehicle or get a color that won’t be confused with somebody else’s RoadTrip.
Plus, just in time for spring and summer, the grill is on sale now – with free shipping no less!
Although the LXE is a hot-seller in the spring, it is a very popular grill year round because it is so easy to carry with you. Unlike other small barbecues that require a table to set up, RoadTrip lets you cook at table height. Yet, you can fold it up and carry it flat.
Are you stuck trying to make a decision on which model to get? You can get a complete review of the LXE here (including a comparison to the LX and LXX models).
In short, here’s a summary of the Coleman RoadTrip LXE:
- Compact folding grill (with wheels) that is easy to transport and quick to set up
- Easy and fast clean up with a removable grease tray
- Cook with even heat, with the “PerfectFlow” pressure controlled system
- Spacious 285 square inch cooking surface with 2 separate grill grates that are interchangeable for griddles
- 20,000 BTUs of cooking power, 10,000 BTUs on each burner